Thursday, April 13, 2006

We Miss our Zollnita

Well folks, as you know Sarah does most of the blogging around here, but every know and then the rest of us pipe in. I had a fun little revelation today as I walked out the door-- the house seems kinda empty with only four of us here right now. We miss our Sarah Zollner! I am amazed at how life at the house used to seem very full with lots of people and stuff going on. There are occasional times when I still need to retreat from the craiziness at the house, but for the most part I have grown to love and when the people I love aren't around, it doesn't seem quite full. I am learning that we are indeed made for community and it makes me excited for the time when we will all live in a huge community together in our Father's house. Until then, we get to miss the ones we love.

1 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks all of you for lending us your Zollnita for the week! She was a pleasure in our temporary community of 10 (all in a small cabin for two of the nights) as she is in your more permanent one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home